Thursday, December 13, 2007

Quasia gets a package!

I just got home tonight, and Quasia's Secret Santa (err... Hannukah Harry) package was waiting. She got really lucky this year and she loves all of her new stuff. Here are pictures.

A package!














Looking at what she got.















Quasia's Secret Santa made her these homemade peanut butter cookies (dog friendly), and she absolutely loved them. This is her waiting anxiously for me to give one to her.















Her two favorite toys were a bear and a platypus beanie baby dog toy that she got. She carries both of them around everywhere now.










Everything all together. You can tell she's very happy now.














So now I'm home for winter break, which means that I will probably have more Quasia updates, but not right away. I'm leaving tomorrow to visit my brother up north, and I will be taking the bus back, so that I can visit my friends from my summer internship. I will probably be stopping at the CDC, so I can see everyone again and get in a good puppy fix. I'll see about posting pictures from there.

I hope everyone has a good holiday. Quasia's definitely in the holiday mood, though Hannukah is now over.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Dear Quasia-
Wow, you are one lucky girl! I was wondering if you could tell my mom how you got to join this Labrador chat. I think it would be fun to be around others that understand me ;)
Love,
Indiana

Jamie said...

Indiana,
Just go to http://www.lab-retriever.net/board/ and sign up. It is lots of fun and it is an addicting site. The exchanges are always the best, though mom doesn't sign up for enough of them.
Quasia

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.